Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help Ringworm On My Puppies Regarding Ringworm In Puppies?

Regarding ringworm in puppies? - help ringworm on my puppies

I appreciate all the comments on my puppy. I am new to this format and I feel the need to respond. This was a planned breeding. We have a waiting list. I have all my dogs and cats (not) more work around I re-milled and milled. Neither did the back of the bike, then I bleached our area with a garden sprayer. I know it was the stray cat, because ringworm pressed my first injury. My husband will not let you shoot the puppy. I have even one litter of puppies or leave a stray dog on my property. I just wanted an idea of what would people say if I do and tell them that the puppies weaned and recovering from call ringworm. Thank you for your help. I shall not fail to inform all concerned and do not let go the small familes, and the other pets or children. PS I do not wish on my worst enemy.

4 comments:

sillygoo... said...

RW Once the puppies are treated and allowed to dogs and other pets and children are. Mushrooms that are free! Get it? be treated like a normal dog and sell the puppies as well. Relaxation has a great job!. :)

trusport said...

Honesty is the best policy.

A potential buyer can see the truth. Let them know that the puppies have been treated is the case, should not be the puppy until you are sure that ringworm is cleared.

momma dog said...

I understand completely! That is exactly what I felt after my episode ringworm rescue kitten, No Good Deed unpunished!

And sometimes not, as the equipment owned by Clorox?
According to my neighbor's dog came with giardia and of course all my dogs have caught, I was out spraying Clorox on the property. But I'm pretty sure the neighbors think I'm weird or obsessive parasites anyway.

Sometimes you just have to laugh. They do everything right and just walks into trouble, that's life .... keeps us humble.

PS - sounds like a beautiful woman!

devinshe... said...

Here, too, is not ringworm as rabies, distemper, and wired. This is not the end of the world. Not as bad as they are. The puppies are good with treatment. I bought a Lhasa Apso breeder and I had no experience of years and when I said to the vet after purchase with your vet, he was wired, and ex-combatants a day for 3 days after the treatment of heart and parasites. Now that is what is depressing. And the coach has refused to support me a refund or payment to the law. I did not learn a valuable lesson, but the Lhasa into a large dog, after they recovered and gave me 5 beautiful healthy puppies Lhasa one years later.

Post a Comment