Sunday, February 21, 2010

High Heart Rate Causes More Condition_symptoms What, Other Than Being Out Of Shape, Causes A High Resting Heart Rate?

What, other than being out of shape, causes a high resting heart rate? - high heart rate causes more condition_symptoms

My pulse is fast all the time, even faster than I do heart. At first, when I started it here, I thought it was just a sign that it is not in good condition and needs more exercise. I heart for 30 minutes to an hour thinking at least 6 times per week for 6 months and it might help to lower my resting heart rate, but has not moved at all. Ideas?

1 comment:

Einaj said...

The lack of potassium can cause errors. Eating a banana a day or a glass of orange juice. You will be surprised. Especially if you have a cardiovascular training program.

Post a Comment