Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is It Necessary To Shave The Hair From The Private Part Getting Ready To Start Ballet Lessons Questions?

Getting ready to start ballet lessons questions? - is it necessary to shave the hair from the private part

I am a boy of 21 years, and I'm about to start taking ballet lessons. I never had a dance class in school because my parents are very old and think that the guys who make the ballet, automatically gay, I'm not. So I recently moved to a different school than an hour from home, and I will finally start ballet lessons. The study, which I need leotard and tights, I'm cool with, after all, the ballet ... lol My question is, however, I have to shave their legs? Usually not, but if necessary, I do not care, I want the class to look like an idiot to show, because no hair out of my socks. So, what is typical for dancers? Moreover, what is a good ballet shoe that comes in a size 13-14, not the color of a problembecause I have privately, but the opinions about the different styles would be great. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I shave, but I know that good art sells ballet shoes

btw, her parents are a bit silly, no offense ... I and many of my friends believe that people who dance are a bit hot:)

Anonymous said...

in happy that you are at the beginning, the world needs more men ballet dancers. and awesome, too.

I do not think you should shave your legs and the hair will probably not get his socks. If you become aware of feeling, but can you shave ... Try it on your tights and see if it materializes.
I like ballet slippers by Bloch is the best, but they argue that the quality is not very good, better, and Sansha.
You can for shoes with leather or fabric to choose. thick-skinned, but forms to the foot canvas and is more comfortable. to their level, I suggest leather.
You will also be able to separate individual / full sole. how they begin, you must select a text. more support, and the only division is primarily intended for advancedPeople.

Post a Comment