Thursday, January 28, 2010

100 Projection Screen What Projection Screen Should I Get?

What projection screen should I get? - 100 projection screen

I have a room in which I 98 "tops" as in width and 100 height, he wondered what on the screen to get with my project? I found this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis ...
(up to $ 119, which is 96 "by 96", I also recognize that everyone said in the comments, they would have him back because of poor performance to send, but that's okay with me if I am once more a good deal to get)
I think with the 16:9 screen, but because what is excellent in both directions, it seems a better deal than buying an expensive format 16:9.


My question is: Is this picture a good buy? They give me an idea as good as other monitors, or it is a cheap material, or has a fault, and if so, what is recommended to the screen?

1 comment:

agb90spr... said...

You get what you pay ... and a breathtaking $ is 100 quite cheap (cost prominent presentation in the range of $ 3000 +!)

It is preferable under the mask or the silhouette of a black screen with reflective material so that the biggest investment you want to use is not recommended.

In general, a selection of the screen, depending on room category and are used by the projector. For example, determines the size of the room, the seating position, which defines the size of the screen. The aspect ratio of the projector (partially) determines the screen aspect ratio, and the contrast ratio and brightness of the projector receives a consideration when choosing the color display (white or gray) and the gain of the screen.

For good advice, see the article under the heading "Comments" in the 1st.

You can also validate your own screen. This is particulalry attractive to a still image (VS retractable), and you can build a picture of under $ 100, $ 1000 + rival commnercial screens. 1. The link below is an article on an approach paper, the compound 2 is a step by step to anotheER approach and link 3 is a DIY screen forum and describe a number of different approaches (painting, drywall, fabric, or the current power outage ... a sheet of masonite Favorite color (specific brand) to the wall.

I built two screens and highly advised if you have to maintain staff skills. This saves money and is very satisfying to know, who she has built.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment