Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boys Comforters How Can I Convert A King Sized Comforter Into Two Twin Sized Comforters?

How can I convert a King sized comforter into two Twin sized comforters? - boys comforters

I'm in love with a dildo in the bedroom of my children (two children), but very expensive to buy two are twins. I wondered if I could buy a king and simply divide it into two parts. I raised the standard sizes and seems to be ten inches short on the sides, but I was wondering whether to carry anyone have any suggestions or experience to have this kind of thing.

1 comment:

bluewith... said...

I've never done before, but yes, if you would only halve. I therefore recommend that, by adding a color coordination at the periphery of the 2 quilts from twins to the width you need.

Perhaps you can buy the cards or something as a substance use limits?

Post a Comment